Saturday, January 12, 2013

Koi Fish



The start of 2013 wasn't easy for me, We had to take my mum to the hospital and she had to undergo an operation because of an infected wound on her finger which was a result of her Diabetic condition. We were so relieved cause we thought they were going to cut her finger off but luckily they managed to save it. But *sigh* it's gonna take another 2 weeks of antibiotics before they can finalize whether or not it'll heal up completely, but doc said the signs are good so far, just didn't want to make any statements til then. 

Mommy's fighting spirit lol!



the view from our window

 

Hi Maruneko!


Every morning and evening, my mom and I would walk around and drink coffee/chill. 


maruneko would tag along, too lol!


spotted this pretty little thing :3


with the pretty fishies!


I really liked that white one, some hyper active fishies they are.

 
Anyway, This is to all of us! 2013 fighting!
Til tomorrow!




4 comments:

Rindodo ♥ said...

I'm suffering gastritis too atm T____T 2013 sure is hard. lmao... I've been bed resting and eating porridge almost all the time now. geez... hope everything will be okay for your mom too, gws :D

Konayachi-nyan said...

I hope you mum will get well soon! Nyan~ I miss you! How've you been? ^^ Maruneko nyan! <3 Have a nice day! xo


http://www.hanmiaojuan.com/

Richelle said...

I hope that your mom will get better! I'm sure she will if you keep visiting her and bringing her all that kawaii :)


Oh, I love your new layout, it's so adorable!

♠ aiMee Bunbun ♠ said...

natuwa ako kala ko ngteteleport xa, wait he is :)) i just realized ur not on my side blog list omg pano nagyari un O_O putting it now lolz~ xoxo