Saturday, June 2, 2012

Maruneko and Movie fix.



I am fully aware of the fact that for the past two months, I've been bashing the harsh Manila weather for being unreasonably hot and humid. I've also been singing for rain for the longest time, almost everyday. And guess what? I called in sick yesterday because I caught the flu that very same day the weather guy declared the start of the rainy season, woe is me. That means no health bonus for next month and no Blogger's United bazaar. I am not complaining, I am just saying. 


LOL! Pardon the grouchy intro but I'm just playing. Tough guy bought me  plenty of meds and ice cream so I'm recovering pretty good. Can't go out yet, head feels like a ton, body feels like it got hit by car or something huge but with just enough strength to do my usual dailies online.. oh and I feel like queen, a sick queen but I can ask for whatever I want mwuahahahaha! 


My Fuwakoro pair I got a long time ago, never knew they were this cute! 



Close up, fuuu the eyes!!



really nice tags 



And these are my nails for this week. 



I love the color but I know I messed it up. 



And yay! got my package JUST NOW! you know that feeling when you purchase something and it'll take a few days before it gets shipped out and you'd completely forget all about it til it's right in front of your doorstep? My feelings right now! A seller friend actually had a white Maruneko cushion, like the pink one right here but someone beat me to it, GRRR. 


Oh and I saw this movie called "Don't be Afraid of the Dark" No, not the show with the Midnight Society but it has Katie Holmes in it, and a girl who could be Gerard Way's love child. It's uhm I don't know how to describe it but they have the second worst kind of villain, spiders would be the first so yeah, second is fair enough. Here are some caps that might interest you.












What do you think?


Well that's the gist of it, I'm gonna go back finish my instant noodles now. I'm feeling much better, toasty and warm, mhm! Gonna sweat this fever off and sleep, promise to go blog hopping as soon as my head starts feeling normal again. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. 
Til next post!




12 comments:

Meki said...

hwaaa. your nails <3

i saw that movie along with insidious. i'm not very fond of it but it scared the hell out of me during the first scene of the movie ;3

Mutsumi said...

Your nails look great, you didn't mess them up at all!!

I hope you're feeling better again soon!

Nice plush things ♥♥

SARA MARI said...

I had never heard of Fuwakoro before, but that character is SOOO cute, I really want some now T_T I'll have to look for some when I go back to Japan. Thanks for sharing cute photos again!

thanhthao said...

I'm sorry to hear you were sick, hope you get better soon!! Germany weather sucks as well, it is only raining here...

You always post the cutest stuff!! I would love to see your plushi collection sometime <3<3<3<3

SavingCapulet said...

i hope you get a good dose of sun!!! and thank you my dear friend!

SavingCapulet said...

you are soo much welcome and I'm glad you liked Fuwakoro <3

SavingCapulet said...

feeling much better now thank you so much!

SavingCapulet said...

isa pa yun insidious na yaan!! guy with mask wtf!! :))

Miaojuan said...

Hello dear <3 thank you I've overcome most of my homework last week~ I'll be preparing for my exams now ^^
And the plushies are they couple?? Just too cute~~ <3 Your nail has very beautiful shapes and also colour! Max love!! <3

pop champagne said...

yeaaa it's getting hot and humid here too. and kind of gross when you go outdoors and your skin feels sticky! man I wish I can have some instant noodles lol the ones here are just not as good! :D

Mallory Maloney said...

I'm dying from the cuteness that is your Fuwakoro couple, oh my gosh! How adorable are they?! I'll tell you how adorable: ONE MILLION LIGHTYEARS OF ADORABLE. :3 ehehehe~

And your nails! They're so lovely! I had to look really hard to see where you messed up 'cause they looked perfect to me. T~T;

Hope you feel completely better soon! Have lots and lots of sweet tea to help!~ ♥

Dewi said...

Get well soon!
The Fuwakoro pair are so cute,
and I like your nails :)
I also don't really like hot and humid weather, I prefer it
a bit cold (not too cold of course) :P (Spring is perfect...)
Thanks btw for that sweet comment! I can finally 'breathe' lol after all those deadlines XD
-Dewi